Social media stands for new interactive tools, that enable shared and user generated content in the internet. What could be the role of Wiki, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Ning, and blogs in the field of building automation?
* digital storytelling
Self-organizing networks makes it possible for engineers, teachers, research and business people, trainers, entrepreneurs, and others interested in social media to network and solve problems together in open collaboration.
* share the work load
* working together over Internet
* organizing work and problem solving
It takes money to make money. I'm sure you have heard that many times before. Maybe it has been your excuse for not starting a Business. Every business is going to need working capital but you don't need to rob a bank. There are numerous ways to fund your new business or future expansion.
The financial crisis has not made the financing of start-ups and second round ventures easy. The investors are going to ask you a lot of questions. One of the most important is how your business is going to produce a healthy revenue stream.
1. You need a business plan
2. Executive report
3. A blog presenting your venture
4. Track record of past performance
5. A list of references
6. Documentation of your product and service
7. Powerpoint presentation (10 slides)
8. Cash-flow 2.0 - how to improve your day to day cash-flow
9. A powerful Partnership Program
10. Good Luck!
Investing in Innovations
An Innovation Investment Fund Program is a venture capital program that assists with the development of new managers in early stage venture capital investing.
- We look for SMEs with growth potential
- A proven track record
- Personal Financing
Investing in private sector venture capital funds to assist small and medium size companies in the early stages of development to commercialize the outcomes of research and development capability. The investor takes an active role in developing its portfolio companies by participating in their decision-making and strategic leadership at the Board of Directors level
- Business analyzis
- Business plan
Direct investments are divided into buy-outs and technology investments. Our partner raises capital from institutional investors and invests the fund capital, primarily in selected unlisted companies. Typically, after a development phase of two to five years, portfolio companies are exited, either through stock market listings or trade sales. The aim is to achieve the highest possible return on invested capital.
- Take a look at Sijoitus Invest 2007 in Finland
- For Finnish language readers Wyatt Earp's investment blog
- Selingson & Co
- Laimean Sillin tarinoita sijoittamisesta ja vähän muustakin blogi
- 80 päivässä osakesijoittajaksi blogi
- Glitnir & FIM pdf
- Investment Fund
with University Money