KK-Net

Open Innovation and Collaboration

Biotech, Biotouch, Micorbiology, and Social Media

We talk with industrial microbiologist Juha Mentu about how to improve the dialog about biotech and biotouch innovations.

Details of this discussion can be found here.

PMEU is one of the innovations that Juha refers to the microscope. Microscopy is know all over the world but PMEU is still known by only a small group of enthusiasts.

How many articles and blog posts have been written about Biotouch? We're only a handful of people writing. If we don't get out to a broader public it will take decades to get out the message.

Please, let me know your opinion.

Br
Helge

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

An article, intended in to be published in some magazine of paper industry, is under work just now. It will be finished by Elias Hakalehto and me. We will present the background of PMEU testing as well as some process and waste water microbiology cases, performed succesfully in paper industry. A draft of this article can be sent to every one who will evaluate it before we deliver it to the magazine.

Regards,
Juha
Juha, that's great. I thing PMEU needs lots of attention. It's a great product with important benefits for those who want to build a future in the biotech industry. But we've have a lot to do to get out the message. What are the magazines where the PMEU and Bitouch stories should be published? I'm curious.
I think that "Paperi ja Puu" is a good forum. They will receive English articles today, too. But if we need a wider audience, some German or American magazines shall be preferred. The most recognized of them may be "TAPPI"?
You're right. I've written Tappi articles a long time ago and had presentations in Atlanta and Chicago. That was about bleaching control with multipoint measurement created by Kajaani Oy; Metso Automation today. There was also a South-American extension that took me to Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile. South American "Tappi" presentations in Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo. I'd like to repeat these experiences while the life-style in Latin America is very pleasant.
Take a look at an interesting YouTube video about future trends in paper and packaging industry.

Paper, Packaging, Energy, Waste, Recycling, Sustainability - future of printed media, newspapers, magazines, paperless office, logistics, retail, distribution - conference keynote speaker Patrick Dixon.

Future trends in paper and packaging industry- entire 30 minute presentation. http://www.globalchange.com Paper and packaging industry. Future of sustainable packaging, paper, logistics.

RSS

Feedjit Visitors

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Visitors Map

Badge

Loading…

About

KK-Net created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by KK-Net.   Powered by