KK-Net

Open Innovation and Collaboration

Helge V. Keitel's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a dream. There are millions of things / processes that can be done or managed…"

Helge V. Keitel replied May 6, 2011 to Open Data in Energy, Mining and Process industries

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by KK-Net

"Juha, I understand the structural problem leading to a massive waste of talent. It's…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Apr 15, 2011 to We need more active members

11 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"Innovation definition. Hutch Carpenter just wrote a nice post outlining 25 different…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Aug 23, 2010 to Building Automation in France and Germany

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"Take a look at this article: Thanks to the (technological) development during recen…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Aug 23, 2010 to Creative Writing about a building project

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"Here is another aspekt of creative writing. Take a look at Tietoviikko looking for a…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Aug 23, 2010 to Creative Writing about a building project

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"I've a number of new ideas about building automation. This year has been very busy,…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Aug 6, 2010 to Building Automation in France and Germany

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"Juho, Comparing Nokia and Apple is tricky business. Apple started with a one per cen…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Jul 26, 2010 to What do you think about the future of Nokia?

4 May 3, 2020
Reply by Patryk Adams

"We talk about building automation in Qaiku. "

Helge V. Keitel replied Sep 26, 2009 to Building Automation in France and Germany

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"What kind of projects should we be looking at? I'll collect pictures to represent…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Sep 18, 2009 to Building Automation in France and Germany

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Helge V. Keitel

"Here is a blog about the building industry in Germany. Baubilanz für das 3. Quartal…"

Helge V. Keitel replied Jul 10, 2009 to Deutsche Bauindustrie

2 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by KK-Net

RSS

Feedjit Visitors

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

Visitors Map

Badge

Loading…