Part-I (One-Time Registration):
The following documents are required while registering for the first time for SSC CHSL Examination
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- i. Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned colour passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details
- Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
Steps for filling up “One-Time Registration Form”
- Provide information about Aadhaar Number / Identity Card and its Number. Critical information like this is to be added twice.
- Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill your father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Other details of Matriculation (10th Class) Examination needed are:
- Name of Education Board
- Roll Number
- Year of passing
- Level of Educational Qualification (Highest).
- Your Mobile Number and your Email ID will be required.
- And other information like your nationality and whether disable or not will be required
After completion of registration process, „Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice. THEREFOR BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHILE MAKING ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- Login to online system through your “Registration Number” and “password”.
- Click “Apply” link in “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination” Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- If you want to make correction in any of the basic data, click on “Modify Registration”.
- Give your preference for Examination Centers.
- Select the medium of Typing Test.
- Click “Yes” if you have passed 12th Standard in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent or else “No”.
- If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age-relaxation category.
- Indicate your highest educational qualification.
- Provide information on whether you belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). This is applicable for only un-reserved candidates.
- Information with regard to Photo & Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
- Complete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'.
- Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records.
- Printout of the 'Application Form' is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
If you want to develop your skills or improve your academic performance and want to know about the details of competitive Exams then Online Learning Platforms helps you invest time in yourself.
You can go through our website to know about more