How KK-Net Ning got started

Social networking sites provide fresh, relative content on a regular basis. It's a necessary component of SEO = search engine optimization ranking. We are now working with the Ning. When I started to test it in November 2007 there wasn't that much to say. I wasn't familiar with Ning as a system. I've since learned a lot through participation at other Ning-platforms - 7.8.2008 first time to invite more people. - 080808 "official opening." Let's make this an exciting group where experts in their fields talk, interact, share, and give advice about social media to improve business performance with virtual organizations. If you like to know more about how to become a member, please call me + 358 50 309 2021. Br Helge V. Keitel

You need to be a member of D7ZS to add comments!

Join D7ZS

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I write and work with the channel changes and modifications and added blogrolls to Niemi Product and Design Craft.

The problem with these blogs has been that there are entries in Finnish, English, and Swedish. That creates confusion for readers. Now I try to manage this with blogrolls that will let me separate the languages and also some of the issues, but still, all relevant information can be found in one place.
    • I think that your idea to separate texts in different languages is very good. The threshold to entry kknetwork.ning.com may be easier if a beginner has not to learn both the features of this forum and novel ideas presented in foreign language.

Because English language is well-mastered by most people on our areas of activities, however, I think that it will be relatively easy to "switch English ON" after a while.

- Maybe some short, informative instructions of ning in Finnish and Swedish could also help the beginners to be involved?

Regards,
      Juha
  • Cbox: The entry-level service, Basic Cboxes are free! Suitable for small personal pages and blogs, we provide all the features you need to get started. You can upgrade your Basic Cbox at any time should you outgrow it. Basic Cboxes are ad-supported.

KK-Net: Installed Cbox to get small and fast entries about new blogs and addresses. Test it out.
  • Most businesses on the internet – and probably even more so on social networking sites – have not reached the point where they even begin to think about how to use social media for business purposes.

We try to look one step further. Socializing on Internet is an important step and it's so much easier, cheaper, and faster, but what should we do to move from making friends and having followers?

The next goal could be to build joint projects.
This reply was deleted.