Biotouch

I think this could be used as a forum for continuous creation of new ideas around Biotouch. I've to invite new persons. This platform allows a bigger crowd to participate. 1. Innovators 2. The team 3. Financing 4. Customers 5. Users 6. Forestry 7. Water 8. Biorefinery

You need to be a member of D7ZS to add comments!

Join D7ZS

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What are big corporations doing in the blogosphere. Microsoft has been humanized. What about the old fashioned Pulp, Paper, Board and Sawmill industry. What could they learn from electronics, software and media industries?
  • I can see that

Innovators and The Team <-> Financing, Customers and Users.

These two groups must match together.

6. to 8. are the areas of applications. Forestry is difficult today, but if we could show (by having a case somewhere) the value of BIOTOUCH/PMEU in rapid control of microbiology in mills, Financing may wake up.

Water could be a promising area for BIOTOUCH. I have two contacts for waste water cooperation: LUT/Savonlinna and my old friend, selling small-scale activated sludge systems for households, farms etc. I'll try to continue towards those directions.

Biorefinery: much has been planned in paper industry, and I hope, that something practical starts soon. Maybe in Kajaani? Public opinion towards the use of peat as an energy source may not be so positive elsewhere (EU) like it is here in Central Finland, where already the second power plant for the production of hot water to citizens, intended in to be driven with peat and wood, will start in 2009.

Regards,
    Juha
  • Juha, I've been traveling back and forth to find financing solutions for Biotouch. We certainly have an innovative approach to biotech / microbiology problem solving. The problem is that potential clients aren't aware about "the answers" and the "the solutions" available.

It takes time for inventions to find public awareness. It takes time to get an innovation out on the road, for display, and to get people asking for new best practices.

You're doing a great work with your blog and with the public presentations but we would need some financing to spread the world to a bigger crowd.
  • I think about the role of Media in BIOTOUCH business. Actually we are ourselves Media when publishing our ideas in Internet? Were it still wise to have also some contacts to traditional Media like professional magazines?

WBR, Juha
    • Juha, it's certainly a good idea to send the link of your blog to Paperi ja Puu, Tappi, and other pulp, paper, and board covering magazines on the globe.
  • Juha, there is also a group for Biotouch and you can join it here. The Ning provides groups, events, forums and blogs. It takes some time to be familiar with all the alternatives but it's also the strength of the platform that we can discuss a multitude of themes and have very specific discussions in the groups.

- multicultural
    - cross border
    - multilingual

Juha, you can also publish your training courses in EVENTS. Create your own events about the seminars you arrange. Use this a advertising platform and we can spread the word outside Ning as well.
  • Juha, feel free to invite your friends. I think it's important to have a broad field of expertise. I believe in the power of the crowd. Even we talk complex matters like biotech and microbiology. Juha, also join the groups and give your opinions.
  • Hello Helge! Thank you for inviting me into kknetwork.

I think that there are many active persons on the areas of paper industry and related industries (biocides, additives, process technologies, waste water treatment systems and others) who were interested to join in. What are the criteria to invite external persons to kknetwork?

Regards,
    Juha
This reply was deleted.