I want more useful resources

let's look at who is doing what? Perhaps we will be able to find useful acquaintances, it's great! For example, I do design, and I can easily design any logo, edit your favorite photo or draw a website. I like this kind of activity. That's how I make money. and I spend my free time playing various games, including gambling

You need to be a member of D7ZS to add comments!

Join D7ZS

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Choosing the Best Adblocker: Ghostery vs. uBlock Origin

If you're looking for an in-depth comparison of Ghostery and uBlock Origin, be sure to visit the article published on ghostery vs ublock origin.

In the article, you'll find a detailed analysis of the two popular adblockers. For those who prioritize faster browsing speeds, Ghostery might be the better option. On the other hand, uBlock Origin is often hailed for its superior ad-blocking capabilities, making it a more reliable choice for blocking ads effectively.

Ultimately, the decision is yours, and adding one of these extensions will protect your privacy only on the web browser you are currently using. However, if you're seeking the best solution for your smartphone and are unsure how to block ads on Android, you should definitely try Stands Adblocker.

For more insights and to make an informed decision, check out the full article on the Stands App blog.

Ghostery vs uBlock Origin: Battle of Ad & Tracker Browser Extensions
    Explore the battle between uBlock Origin vs Ghostery! Learn the similarities and differences in privacy, ad blocking & user control to make an inform…
  • Many of us dream and take beautiful pictures, but some people think you need to have professional equipment to do this. This isn't necessarily true. Almost everyone has a camera in their pocket, and for example how to use their phone's camera the most effectively. This section of the articles should interest you because the information is helpful to everyone.

• É ótimo que você esteja interessado em jogos de azar, eu também gosto deles, gosto muito deste cassino online, por favor, deixe sua opinião sobre isso - https://booi-cassino.com.br/ 

This reply was deleted.